12/11/2013

Fashion Editors Style Diary: This Week I'm Wearing...

Black, blue and brown

As far as I’m concerned, my mum knows best and it's still not OK to wear black and navy together... Except today. I've thrown out the rulebook because I don't own navy tights/navy shoes (don't plan on rectifying that either) and this tartan skirt is also brown. If I'm already wearing blue and brown together, I might as well throw black in, right?

Black & gold

This may be the best skirt I have ever owned...

Double camo

Camouflage overload?? Maybe. I wore it anyway.

Red leather

These are a cool update on the classic black leather skinny... From Zara, where around 95% of my wardrobe is purchased. Shirt borrowed from a boy housemate.

Click here to see more winter trendy looks: http://blog.hellomagazine.com/stylediary/

No comments:

Post a Comment