12/04/2012

High Low Dresses is Popular Now

"I went to the mall the other day and I came out with NOTHING!! I was trying to find maybe a cute maxi dress or skirt but I found nothing at all because of the STUPID high low trend that is going on right now. CAN WE PLEASE GIVE IT A BREAK! every freakn dress or skirt has that whole high low shit going on. Yea its cute but man its just way too much effort trying to make it halal. Also, I cant afford anything that I do like so basically shopping is pointless for me at the moment. Will try again tomorrow cause I really need something to wear tomorrow evening."



Hahaha... I saw this on Tumblr. Then you may know that how high low dresses popular now. Of course, none fashion trends can be loved for everyone, but what's fashion? Fashion is the one that most people love it and seek after it, not everyone. What I want to say is: high low dress is unstoppable! May be you want to be the most different one and keep odd, or you can try to show your personal style with any fashion trends and change your style in every real time. Enjoy your show time every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment